Our wax is a high quality, gentle wax that shrink wraps around the root of the hair when applied. This prevents breakage and allows easy removal for hair even in the most discreet areas. The wax contains essential oils to help soothe the most sensitive skin in order to provide a painless experience. If it is your first time waxing with us, we will go out of our way to help you feel comfortable. Sanitation is very important to us. We never double dip during waxing. We use organic powder versus baby powder containing talc, an ingredient in baby powder which is a cancer causing agent. After your wax service we use organic oil to help soothe and moisturize the skin.
Brow Shaping $20
Between the Brows $12
Full Face (Includes cheeks, sideburns, lip, chin and forehead, temple area) $42
Half Arm $30
Full Back $70
Full Arm $50
Upper Back $30
Half Leg $50
Full Leg $80
Lower Back $25
Stomach Strip $14
TIPS FOR WAXING
- Short Hair- We recommend hair be ¼ to ½ inch. Longer hair causes a pulling effect, which can be painful.
- If you are on Retin-A, Accutane or undergoing chemotherapy we are unable to do facial waxing.
- Exfoliating is key for ingrown hairs. Exfoliating twice weekly is ideal. Moisturizing daily is important.
- Caffeine- please avoid caffeine or other stimulants prior to your service to prevent sensitivity.
- Scheduling- If you are preparing for an event we recommend waxing 2-3 days before the event.